Selected candidates seeking admission in 1st Semester of 4 years B.E. Degree shall fill-up an printed application form available in the College.
Duly filled admission forms of all selected candidates shall be scrutinized by the Admission Committee constituted by the College on or before the notified date of admission by the BOPEE.
Selected candidates who do not deposit the requisite fee within the specified time in each list are liable to forfeit the right of admission and their seat will be referred to BOPEE for further filling-up from other eligible candidates in the merit list of BOPEE.
The candidates seeking admission must be accompanied by her/his father or mother or guardian at the time of admission as he/she shall have to fill and sign the responsibility of his/her ward.
An outgoing student may obtain the following certificates from the College:
1. Provisional Certificate
2. Character Certificate
3. College Leaving/Discharge Certificate (if the student leaves the College mid-way).
4. Certificate of having appeared in the University Examination
a) Application for Certificate required should be submitted after completing all the formalities 3 days in advance.
b) Certificate shall be issued only after the student produces a No Demand Certificate from all concerned Departments, Library, Security Officer etc. as mentioned in the prescribed form.
1) Every students on being admitted shall be issued an Identity Card. He/She will have to keep the Identity Card in his/her possession at all time and shall produce on demand by any member of the College staff anywhere in the College premises.
2) The loss of Identity Card should be reported immediately.
3) A new Identity Card shall not be ordinarily issued. However, after proper verification/formalities, a duplicate identity card may be issued.
4) Identity Card must be returned after the completion of B.E. Degree.
No outsider is allowed to enter the College without a valid reason.
Unlawful assembly of the students in the College is not allowed.
Writing of graffiti on the walls or sticking of posters is a cognizable offence.
Ragging in any form, On or Off the College Campus is a cognizable offence and the students indulging in this practice will be severely punished, even to the extent of being expelled from the College.
Students resorting to unfair means in any examination are liable to be issued a bad Character Certificate.
Students shall park their vehicles strictly in the parking lot earmarked for students.
Best Viewed at resolution 1024x768 on IE 6.0
Site Maintained By:--
Site Administrator, GCET Disclaimer:Every effort has been made to verify the correctness of the content of this site, however Government College Of Engineering and Technology,Jammu is not liable for any action based on these informations.